Registration for Dietitians Moving Within Canada

Note: Applicants must meet the registration requirements of the province of which they are applying.

You must be registered with the regulatory body in the province in which you work. Therefore, if you work in Newfoundland and Labrador as a dietitian you must be registered with the Newfoundland and Labrador College of Dietitians.  If you are a dietitian who is currently registered in another Canadian province and want to become registered in Newfoundland and Labrador, you will need to contact the registrar to initiate the registration process.

Once the registrar has your application and fee this will permit the Registrar from Newfoundland & Labrador College of Dietitians to contact the regulatory body where you are currently registered and obtain copies of your transcripts, internship verification, CDRE results, name change documents, as well as verify that you are a member in good standing.

Do not resign from the dietetic regulatory body where you are currently licensed until you have received notification from the Newfoundland and Labrador College of Dietitians that you are registered.